Friday, September 19, 2008

Back from the land of OZ

G' Day Mates, how you going? After a 41 hour journey Jo and I are back in the states. It was an epic flight if there ever was one, actually it was 4 flights with 3 long layovers in 3 countries. I'll save you a long winded description of our flight home and say that:

There was a lot of this...


Even more of this...


And not enough of this..


I avoided Deep Vein Thrombosis, although I have a case of sever Halitosis. HA!!! As you can tell I didn't get much sleep on the planes. Its 4am and although ryhmingly delirious, I'm wide awake. Coming from Western Australia, jet lag is going to take on a whole new meaning tomorrow (today). If that's not confusing enough we left tomorrow and got here yesterday.

Here's our journey on a map we found on the wall in the Auckland, New Zealand airport.



I took almost 1000 pictures in Oz and it will take me a while to sort and edit them. I'll start posting more pics and adventures from the trip soon, stay tuned...

No comments: