Tuesday, August 05, 2008

M Coupe, Berthoud Pass and Clear Creek Canyon

I thought it was time for a non-cycling post, well kind of... I've been hesitant to hang glide much this year because my it hurts my back for a couple weeks afterwards and I don't want to interfere with my racing. I'm going to get my airtime in the fall when racing season is over and Colorado's late-summer monsoonal flow has diminished. Stay tuned for some exciting flying posts this fall. If your craving some hang gliding action check out Jeff's blog (Here). He's been doing a enough flying for all of us this year and is competing in the Big Springs meet right now.

Jo and I drove the M Coupe to Winter Park a couple races ago (Here). I mounted my point and shoot camera before it died on the roof rack as we rallied through Clear Creek Canyon and over Berthoud Pass to shoot some video. In the winter I entertain myself during my long hours riding the trainer with a compilation of videos like these. Imagine one long The Naked Gun intro scene, if anyone remembers that movie. I altered the speed slightly to reduce the time and avoid any incrimination! You'll have to excuse the cheesy spin class music.

Clear Creek Canyon





Berthoud Pass





At the Phoenix Multisport fundraiser I met up with Chris who also has an M Coupe. His is the only other one around with a bike rack. After the fundraiser we posed our cars in front of the St. Julian for some pictures.







I also got Jo (somewhat reluctantly) to pose as I dropped her off. She is going to be so mad when she see I pulished this - Ha!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are in so much trouble!