Saturday, March 07, 2009

Small Wheels on Mt. Zion

Back in February I was riding Lookout Mountain with John and Jessica. At the top we ran into some Longboarders who were about to start a run down the mountain. I had the Hero Cam in my pocket and offered to film them. The lighting was poor as it was late in the day and the front side of Lookout was mostly in the shade. Even on my road bike I had to work to keep up with them at times. Our top speed was 48 mph! I washed the rear end over-braking on a wet spot in the last turn of the run and crashed. I could have saved it by riding straight, but I would have had to have turned my head and lost the shot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These boards handle pretty well.

Anonymous said...

Dude, that rocks. I like how you pass other travelers of the road.
It make my life a little more dull :0

Jonny V