Friday, March 06, 2009

I Found Myself by Accident Today

Today I was editing some helmet cam footage and became frustrated by Adobe Premier Pro's interface issues with the Hero Cam. The Adobe software struggles to export the footage in it's entirety resulting in unwanted choppiness and slight replays in the final movie. I googled "Go Pro Hero Cam and Adobe Premier Pro Issues". The last hit on the first page said "... interface issues with Adobe Premier Pro that make the already choppy helmet cam ..."; so I clicked on it which took me to this the site http://www.bloggedabout.com/, specifically This page. Happy that I might have found a solution I scrolled down to the text that showed in my search and after a few confusing moments realized it was my own writing. After getting over the feeling that the Universe was collapsing in on itself, I burst out in laughter! The search result was a blog post I wrote on the Lee-Side in January talking about the same issue when I first got the helmet cam. In the vast expanse of the Internet I searched a problem and ended up back at myself as what I thought was the solution. Weird. Or maybe there is some deeper meaning in this, Hmm...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, that rocks. I like how you pass other travelers of the road.
It make my life a little more dull :0

Jonny V