Friday, April 04, 2008

Finally Got a New Lens!

I finally a got a new lens! After all these years of complaining about the same old 17-85mm I got some new glass. It's a Canon EFS 13-600 Excalibur 3000. I'll never need another lens again. In addition to it's 13mm to 600mm focal range, it's gyroscopically stabilized and has heated grips. Here are some examples of it's other features. Sorry, the M Coupe was the only subject I had available at the time, besides I don't think Jo would approve of me using the X-Ray feature on her!

X-Ray Feature



Black and White Feature





Sunlight Enhancement Feature



Motion Blur Feature


Neon Outline Feature


This post was supposed to happen April 1st, but I've been working all week, so APRIL FOOLS!! (As if you belived me in the first place anyway)

No comments: