Friday, December 21, 2007

Rocky Mountain M Coupe Run

On the M Coupe theme, I thought I'd post these pics. In September I met up with Mike, who owns a silver M Coupe, down in Colorado Springs and we had a run up the twisty mountain roads north of Pikes Peak. It was a week day afternoon and the roads were empty. We had a blast, I pushed the car hard and really was able to get a feel for its limits or "its edge". On the way home I ended up taking a wrong turn and as a result was treated to a total of over 100 miles of twisty delight that day. It never got old and by the time I did get home my face literally hurt from smiling.







1 comment:

///Michael.Rose said...

I left the mountains grinning as well. I couldn't control my speed the rest of the way home. My car and myself seemed to want to fly all the way home. That was a good time. I hope we can maybe do that again before I move next summer.