Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Training Update 7-21-08

I'm a little behind on keeping the Lee-Side up to date. This is Monday's training update.

Last week I rode 14 hours covering 138 miles over 5 rides. All were mountain rides except for a short Morgal Bismark loop on the road bike last Monday. Wednesday Jean Paul and I did another Laramie Recon mission which I'll post about next (I'm still editing pictures). Friday I rode Kenosha Pass with Doug and John (posted below). Sunday, I rode Sourdough on the Superfly with Jo. Sourdough is filled with rock gardens and is very similar to the singletrack sections of the Laramie, it was pure training. Monday, I rode the blue dot trails in Nederland with Jean Paul, Doug, and Ramine. Jean Paul led the way pushing us all to ride fast. It was great intensity training, that really opened up my legs. All 4 mountain bike rides were about 8000' and 2 took me above 10,000'.

No comments: