Monday, June 16, 2008

Thanks Carlos

Carlos Rizo left me this comment last week and I thought it was touching enough that I should write a post about it.

"Hi Alex,I read your blog almost daily and though I am a hang glider pilot, your posts about cycling are very interesting. Please keep writing despite not a lot of us leave messages. Anyway, I found this article in the NYT in case you have not seen it and I thought of your recent experience packing your baby. Here is the article: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/12/fashion/12physical.html?_r=1&ref=health&oref=slogin

Cheers from Canada

Carlos Rizo"

Thanks Carlos for your thoughts and support. That article has some sweet bike boxes in it. Unfortunately, I haven't got mine back from Maryland even thought it's been almost 2 months! Tomorrow might be the lucky day. If so, expect a short post to follow. I appologize for my lack of posts lately. Training has taken up huge chunks of time and I seem to be running about a week behind. I'll get caught up soon. Once again thanks for reading my blog and for your support...

No comments: