Friday, December 29, 2006

Alex's Flight (Photo's 27-28)

The second Blizzard of '06 wasn't as bad as predicted so I didn't get stuck in Montrose today, but I did get stuck in Denver. I had 4 hours to do nothing but edit photo's, which is exactly how long it took me to finish editing photo's from our Moab trip in November. Here a few more shots from 29 Hours - 29 Photos. Jo shot a sequence of my launch that I thought would be best as a slide show (photo # 27).






Here's the base shot of the sequence and in my opinion the best shot of the trip (already posted in a previous post). You can tell by the curl in my VG chord (the string below my body) that the glider is not flying yet. I wore orange socks that day and I love how the sock on my right foot sticks out.



This is another favorite from that sequence. By this point I'm established in the dive and the glider is flying. It's framed nicely between Jeff and Adam's gliders on the ground and the rocky edge of the cliff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The amazing new sport of HangDiving! Overall judges results equal 8.4. Keeping your legs straight and together would result in more points next time. Great pitch attitude still earns you the gold however.