Monday, December 18, 2006

Off the Face

I've been "off the face" lately and neglecting my blog. Sadly life has been pretty boring so my adventure department is in a bit of shortage. I'm still editing photo's for 29 Hours - 29 Photos and should have some more up shortly. In the mean time here are a couple shots from a night out in Denver last week.

Union Station
I had to shoot from the front, the condo's have blocked the backside angle with the cityscape in the background (see October post), but the holiday colors really stand out.



5 Stools
I thought these stools had character, they looked like they were leaning against a fence talking. The snow added texture and solitude. I'm the only person who seems to think that because everyone I've showed it to thought it was a pretty boring shot.



Red Dragon
These were inlaid in the wall at a martini bar in Denver. I liked the dragon, but thought this shot lacked depth.



Shooting from an angle gave the dragon more character, depth, and contrast in lighting.

No comments: