Friday, October 13, 2006

Off to Moab


We're off to Moab first thing this morning. This year will be way more chill than last year. There will be no duking it out with the pro teams for 4th, but it is still a race. Like an idiot I decided to run on Wednesday to see if it would hurt. It did! I'm in pain, but optimistic my knee (or high misery tolerance) will hold out long enough to get a couple good laps in. I've been trying to ignore the limp I've been sporting all day. The race starts at noon on Saturday until noon on Sunday. If you want to track our progress click on the link below. Look on the home page for "Real Time Scoring" for "24 Hours of Moab 2006." It won't be up until the race starts. Our team is the "Nose Dive Chickens and a Nut" in the "5-person Coed class."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck dude! I'll miss the real-time cos I'll be hiking on Kauai. Look forward to hearing about it...