Thursday, October 26, 2006

Halloween Costumes??

Working, recovering from the Moab race, and trying to finish Doug's deck by Saturday have kept me busy the past couple weeks. I've been trying to ignore the nagging thought that I have no clue what to be for Halloween, but it's getting so close that I can't anymore. I want to be something together with my girlfriend Jo, but good ideas and creativity have eluded me thus far. Possible options:

1. Ipod Commercials - painting ourselves black and dancing wildly with Ipods and white head phones.
2. Dog Trainers - sewing small stuffed dogs to our arms and shaking them about with blood and cuts on our faces.
3. Me in the gorilla suit (that's right I own a gorilla suit) and Jo as a banana or an animal trainer.
4. Tom Cruise and Lana from Risky Business - I wear tighty whities, long socks, and slide around on the floor and she dresses up provocatively.

I'm not sure Jo will go for it, but if I can find a hospital gown, some other participants, and a bed with wheels this:

1 comment:

OB said...

OH dude. You could have left the photo out of that one. I vote for the Risky Business idea. You in tighties... slightly disturbing.