Friday, October 27, 2006

Analysis Paralysis

Analysis paralysis has crippled my ability to decide on a Halloween costume and the party is tomorrow night. I'm torn between Jo and I being Ipod Commercials or Gorilla Man and Banana Woman. You would think for a professional decision maker I wouldn't get stumped on such trival matters, but no joy. I think the determining factor will have to be how bad the gorilla suit smells from years of use and no washing. I lent it out last Halloween and recall it smelling of beer when it was returned. It's been locked up in a plastic bag to ferment for the past 12 months.

On a less olfactory note I'm almost done editing the 24 Hours of Moab photos, look for a post or two soon. I had to dig into my stock images for this pumpkin carving photo from last year. My carving was the Eyes of Buddha (slightly left of center in the foreground).

1 comment:

James Butler said...

It's funny how how the gorilla suit smelt like beer after the last time it was warn. I remember seeing Steve Christie in it. As I recall he was squirting a squirt gun at 'Sandar' Sandy Madussa who had just drank 3 vodka red bulls. She proceeded to trip over the dog and land hard on our floor before leaving the party. Good times. To bad the gorilla suit had to be sacrificed. Maybe it is time to run that race you can run in a gorilla suit now that it already smells bad. ?