Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Shadow Bit me in the Ass

Utah Trip Continued... Shadow bit me in the Ass, but I had it coming.

Two Notable Point of the Mountain Characters - Shadow and John F.


Shadow and I go back a few years, but I don't think he remembered me from previous meetings at the Point of the Mountain. Shadow is Dan's Australian Cattle Dog. Jeff, Dave, Dan, Greg and I were standing around after Adam had launched. I was riling him up and making him chase me while Adam was benching up above us. Dan said "Don't do that, he'll bite you in the ass."; but I didn't listen and sure enough he bit me in the ass. It hurt. The kind of hurt that doesn't go away, just throbs for hours, but I didn't mind. It was good to hang with the old boy and play a bit. Here's a sequence of Shadow doing 360 aerials and doggy Mctwists.













No comments: