Thursday, January 05, 2012

Searching for Coffee Photos - Paducah (that's in Kentucky)

Last month I started a new label called "Searching for Coffee Photos". It's about how the random details of what ever city I happen to be in are way more interesting before caffeine than after. The first post in Old Town Sacramento (here) was easy; with giant golden bridges, steam locomotives, and cool urban art I couldn't help but be enthralled by my surroundings.

The hotel we stay at in Paducah, Kentucky is located across the street from a strip mall. It would be hard to find things worth photographing, even with the benefit of pre-caffeinated haze. The point of the post isn't photographic brilliance, it's noticing beauty or at least wonderment in the minor things that I fail to notice once the hustle and bustle of the day takes hold. The same rules apply, only the iPhone camera and only before caffeine. Here's what I came up with from a morning in Paducah.



















No comments: