Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Snowy Mesa, Saturn, and a KC-135

I think I'm slowly winning the battle against my sickness. It's hanging on, but I'm getting stronger by the day. I'm finally able to work, which is healthy for the mind and wallet. It's a fine line between working which, runs me down and getting enough rest on my time off to avoid getting sick again. I've been disciplined so far and stayed off the bike and tried to rest. If the weather is warm and I get good sleep tonight I might go for a light ride tomorrow. Here are a few sights I encountered in my travels last week.

Snowy Mesa. I love the contrast of snow and desert.



Mouth of the Grand Canyon



Glen Canyon Dam



Saturn -See the rings. Okay, even at 38,000 feet you can't see the rings - it's lens shake.



Air Force KC-135 aerial tanker going the opposite direction.

1 comment:

Airstream Basecamp said...

Glad to see you're feeling better and back to work.

Great aerial photography shots of the Grand Canyon. I've never seen that perspective before.