Monday, April 30, 2007

152 Days on the Ground

After 152 days of no hang gliding, I finally got some airtime last Friday. After class Lee and I battled poor Utah drivers to make it to the Point in time to fly. My harness has stress fractures in the back plate, but Jeff was generous enough to let me fly his Spectrum and Harness. Thanks man!! It didn't take long to brush off the rust and fly around no hands - NOT! Okay actually my flying was really rusty and it took me 2 attempts to bench up, but I got it eventually.




Jeff took some great pics including this one and posted a blog entry about it Here.

1 comment:

Butlerz said...

Hi Alex!
Glad to hear you're hanging in there! I'm sure dumb puns are just want you need... Both Doug AND Jo stopped by yesterday to check on the kitties. And James has checked on them. And of course, Eddie is always keeping them company in spirit.

Mary