Friday, March 14, 2014

Published - My First BMW

Last summer I decided to take it upon myself to write several article length and a bunch of column length stories and send them to the editor of The Roundel, the BMW Car Club of America's magazine.  The editor, Satch Carlson, was not very enthusiastic about receiving a digital bundle of unsolicited novice writing.  Especially when I happened to send it a few weeks before October Fest, the busiest time of the year.  Patient persistence paid off though, and 6 months later he offered to publish one of my stories.  It's about the first BMW (of course, an E30) I bought on eBay, sight unseen from a shirtless man with a mullet.  Here is the article, followed by a few pics of said car (sans shirtless men with mullets).



(Click on the picture below to enlarge)


Molly and I rolling dirty in the E30 Circa 2005







No comments: