Monday, May 11, 2009

Battle of the Bear

As I mentioned in my previous post Jo and I did support last weekend at the Battle of the Bear mountain bike race. Phoenix Multisport had a good showing and some good results. Doug and Jean-Paul had good races too. It was my first time at a race this year and a reunion of sorts. I had a great time catching up with old friends that I haven't seen since the fall. Even if I can't race right now, it was good to take in the scene and an opportunity to dust off my photography skills. Here are some pics.

First Climb
Doug (Co Motion Kit), Followed by Nick (Phoenix Multisport Kit)



Scott (Black Phoenix Multisport Kit)



Ben


Jonny V (Phoenix Kit)



Griff


Jean-Paul (Boulder Cycle Sport Kit)


Rife



After the Bridge
Nick


Doug


Scott


The Feed Zone
Doug handing a bottle to Jean-Paul



The Finish
Nick


Scott


Jonny V.


Jean-Paul


Nick on the Podium

No comments: