Saturday, August 07, 2010

Rusty the Hunter

I saw rusty staring at the fence the other day and wondered what the hell he was looking at - dead people perhaps?


After closer examination I saw he was looking at rabbits in my neighbor's yard through a hole in the fence. This summer he has become more and more efficient at killing them and bringing them in the house. I've had many a disturbing morning walking in to my office to discover a crime scene of sleeping cat, bunny fur, and uneaten feet. Bunny murderer! One day he killed three in a row! "Dam bro", I said, "seriously 3 rabbits - WTF! I just fed you, now your just killing for sport!" He's walking a thin line, Jo's bunny murderer tolerance is wearing thin. I guess having exhausted the supply in our yard all he can do is look longingly through the holes in the fence!


If only they knew...

No comments: