Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Expressing myself through Family Guy

"Stop acting like the first dog in your pictures. Where are some more pictures or posts?"
Posted by "Anonymous"

Sorry Anonymous for my recent dirth of posts. Blogger.com forced me to open a Google account to be able to use it, which angered me to no end. I rebelled against Google by not posting any new Blog entries, but realized that this only hurts you and I. So I let it go, and I'm back to posting again.

I've spent the past couple weeks allowing my knee to heal from surgery and counting the days until I drive my new car back from Maryland. I would write more, but I thought these Family Guy clips would better express the past 2 weeks!

Knee Pain




New Car




Sadly, my new car even looks like Peter's...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think "anonymous" is Emily. She mentioned to me the other day that you hadn't put anything up lately. She was a bit distraught.

Anonymous said...

Yo Alex:

Hang in there and do the P.T. stuf wisely. And, Greg, Kiernan and I all agree that you need to go back to Bikram to help heal that knee!

'came back from SW Utah and I felt way tweaked (right shoulder and both lats, right mid-back) from flying 4 hours after not having flown for 3 months. I hit Bikram twice since and am already feeling much better. It's magic.

'hope to see you in the not too distant future.

SF

Anonymous said...

Sorry for seeming grumpy, but if your going to steal my name for Blog title, you better represent!